Ovum’s Smartphone Connections Forecast: 2018–23 presents historical and forecast data for smartphone connections. It includes total smartphone connections, unique mobile users, and penetration rates by total subscribers, population, and unique users for all regions and 67 major markets.
- Globally, Ovum expects smartphone connections to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2017 to 2023. Smartphone connections will account for 78.2% of global mobile connections in 2023, up from 57.5% in 2017.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses smartphone connection growth in 67 major markets and eight regions.
- Compare smartphone connection penetration in 67 major markets and eight regions.
Key questions answered
- How will smartphone connections grow in the next five years? Which markets are expected to grow faster?
- What percentage of total connections are smartphones expected to account for in the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Smartphone Connections Forecast: 2018–23