Ovum’s Smartphone Connections Forecast: 2017–22 presents historical and forecast data for smartphone connections. It includes total smartphone connections, unique mobile users, and penetration rates by total subscribers, population, and unique users for all regions and 67 major markets.
- Globally, Ovum expects smartphone connections to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2016 to 2022. Smartphone connections will account for 77.6% of global mobile connections in 2022, up from 50.1% in 2016.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses smartphone connection growth in 67 major markets and eight regions.
- Compare smartphone connection penetration in 67 major markets and eight regions.
Key questions answered
- How will smartphone connections grow in the next five years? Which markets are expected to grow faster?
- What percentage of total connections are smartphones expected to account for in the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Smartphone Connections Forecast: 2017–22