This report aims to inform players from across the TMT service supply chain of how, where, and when to play in the smart home services market, by analyzing the results of the services element of Ovum's Smart Home Devices and Services Forecast: 2018–23.
- With an expected five-year growth of 129%, smart home services remain the fastest-growing consumer TMT market. Including device sales, total smart home revenue will reach $154bn by 2023, with smart home services making up 25% ($38bn) of that total.
- Although the market remains relatively small today compared to other consumer TMT service markets, smart home services will grow by a total of $21bn over the next five years, which is nearly as much as pay-TV revenue growth, and 2.5 times that of digital music.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the fastest-growing segments in the smart home services market.
- Identifies key market drivers and inhibitors to individual smart home services.
Key questions answered
- How fast is the smart home services market growing in context to other consumer TMT growth sectors?
- Which areas of the smart home services market are growing the quickest?
Table of contents
Download 1: Smart Home Services Forecast Report: 2018–23