This tracker provides a dynamic assessment of the most relevant service providers (SPs) within the smart home market at a global level based on a points system.
- Deutsche Telekom and SK Telecom are the most active broadband SPs in the smart home market at a global level.
- Engie Electrabel and British Gas are the most active utility SPs in the smart home space globally.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the performance of four different SP groups in the smart home space: broadband operators, utility suppliers, insurance companies, and professional security providers.
- Reveals the most relevant smart home SPs at a global level.
Key questions answered
- Who are the most relevant service providers in the smart home industry?
- How comprehensive is the smart home strategy of SPs around the world?
Table of contents
Download 1: Smart Home Service Provider Tracker: 1H18