This tool analyzes the size of the opportunity for smart home services and devices on a country basis by creating an index model based on national statistics together with Ovum’s data and smart home use-case analysis around three core areas: smart home security, smart energy, and assisted living for the over 65s segment of the population.
- The Smart Home Opportunity Index covers smart home security, smart energy, and assisted living for the over 65s segment of the population. It provides a suitability and demand driver score, as well as current market sizing, on a country-by-country basis for Ovum's core 20 markets.
Features and Benefits
- Provides essential demographic data for each country to help quantify the biggest opportunities for smart home services and applications.
- Analyzes the size of the opportunity based on use-case indicators derived from Ovum's Consumer Insights Survey data.
Key questions answered
- How do the demands from smart home services and applications differ from country to country?
- What are the key indicators that drive these differences?
Table of contents
Download 1: Smart Home Opportunity Index, 2018