Smart home devices represent the next of wave of smart devices pushing into the mainstream consumer market. This report examines the trends driving the growth of several categories of devices such as smart lighting and smart security.
- Smart speakers are in many ways the standard bearers for smart home devices, and sales of smart speakers will grow from 87 million in 2020 to 388 million in 2025, while revenue will increase from $8.1 billion to $46.8 billion over the same period.
- Security devices will remain the largest segment by volume with over 1 billion device sales in 2025, but smart utilities will quickly close the gap.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the impact of COVID-19 on the smart home devices market
- Analyzes what manufacturers and service providers need to do in order to keep consumer enthusiasm for smart devices going through the crisis.
Key questions answered
- What are the key factors limiting smart home devices growth?
- Which smart home segments will be most affected by the COVID-19 outbreak?
Table of contents
Download 1: Smart Home Devices Forecast Report: 2020–25