This report examines the key takeaways from Ovum’s Smart Home Devices Forecast and also discusses the major trends in smart home that will drive change in this market over the next five years.
- The smart security devices market is about to be commoditized, with significant price decreases incoming.
- Smart thermostats will account for nearly two-thirds of smart utilities revenues.
- Emerging markets will make up more than 25% of all smart speaker sales in 2023 – a far higher proportion than any other segment.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies the key trends in the smart home devices market that will drive sales over the next five years
- Assesses the strengths and weaknesses of the key players in the market
- Evaluates the growing importance of emerging markets in the smart home devices market
Key questions answered
- What are the key drivers and inhibitors for each of the key smart home device segments?
- What are the key behaviors of successful market-leading companies?
- Which smart home devices segments will grow quickest over the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Smart Home Devices Forecast Report: 2018–23