Bezeq is one of the leading service providers in smart home cybersecurity, gaining over 35% customer penetration for its cybersecurity product, increasing its broadband ARPU by up to 12% in the process.
- While other barriers such as cost, suitability, and complexity continue to fall for smart home devices and services, fear of being hacked is increasing rapidly. The industry must find a way of convincing consumers that the smart home is safe if it is ever to reach true mass-market adoption.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates how Bezeq successfully marketed its smart home cybersecurity service to the mass residential customer.
- Assesses SAM Seamless Networks' cybersecurity platform.
Key questions answered
- What features does Bezeq's cybersecurity service support?
- How did Bezeq market the service to gain such rapid take-up?
Table of contents
Recommendations for service providers
Using SAM's cybersecurity technology platform to secure the smart home
Setting the business context
Bringing the strategy to life