Created by Somfy, Overkiz is an independent IoT connectivity company supplying software solutions to a range of companies from smart home manufacturers to building developers and smart home specialists.
- The company claims that it offers a level of differentiation over OTT platforms offered to consumers by companies such as Amazon and Apple, and could enable service providers to quickly enter the smart home business with a ready-made vendor and application ecosystem in a more cost-effective way than developing their own platform and services.
Features and Benefits
- Explains how Overkiz's smart home platform enables all types of players to develop a smart home strategy.
- Evaluates how Overkiz's solution differentiates against OTT players.
Key questions answered
- How does Overkiz help create an integrated smart home solution?
- How will this technology help differentiate services against large global OTT players?
Table of contents
Recommendations for service providers
Using Overkiz's platform to solve the issue of smart home fragmentation
Setting the business context
Bringing the strategy to life