This report provides an analysis of the most relevant trends that define the smart home market from a telco perspective, paying attention to key market participants around the world via cases studies.
- Telcos continue to rely on security as the main smart home use case, but the growing business potential of AI-enabled smart speakers is promoting a change in the narrative.
- Operators are still too slow to change their business models for the smart home.
Features and Benefits
- Analyze why telco market maturity in the smart home space differs significantly by region.
- Assess why integration with AI assistants has become a must for telecoms operators.
Key questions answered
- Why telcos should avoid being over-reliant on ready-made ecosystems to approach the smart home market?
- Why AI assistants are slowly emerging as customer support allies?
Table of contents
Download 1: Smart Home Broadband Service Provider Tracker 2019: Analysis