The Smart Cities IoT Projects Tracker is an Excel database that logs, classifies, and details almost 700 publicly announced IoT smart city projects dating back to March 2007.
- The aim of this tracker is to provide comprehensive information about IoT-specific smart city projects, including which services are being deployed and which vendors, technology providers, and service providers are involved.
Features and Benefits
- Filter projects by country, city, customer, vendor, connectivity provider, IoT services deployed, and date.
- Identify which countries have the most deployments, which service providers and vendors are winning the most contracts, and which smart city applications are being deployed the most.
Key questions answered
- Which cities have announced smart city projects with an IoT element?
- Which IoT smart city applications are most frequently deployed?
- Which service providers are winning the most contracts?
- Which vendors are seeing success in the smart city vertical?
Table of contents
Download 1: Smart Cities IoT Projects Tracker: 3Q19