The price erosion in fixed network services in the Asia-Pacific region has accelerated, and many large enterprises are demanding steeper discounts during contract renewals. Demand for resilient networks in the region is surging, and network traffic has multiplied several-fold, but telcos continue to struggle to grow network services revenues.
- Singtel has been one of the MPLS VPN market leaders in Asia-Pacific for the past decade. It is not an exception in facing some of the same market challenges but has made significant progress on all three fronts.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses Singtel's network capabilities and recent investments.
- Analyzes the investments and capabilities service providers need to be successful in Asia-Pacific.
Key questions answered
- What are the top capabilities that enterprises are looking for in their telecoms service providers?
- What are the areas that service providers should be investing in to be successful in Asia-Pacific?
Table of contents
Recommendations for service providers
Recommendations for enterprises
Singtel's strategy in Asia-Pacific
One Network initiative
Large installed base of MNC customers
The SD-WAN/LAN rollout