Italian authors' society SIAE has reported a fall in total collections after three straight years of growth.
- According to the authors' society's latest business report, total income, including rights collections, private copying remuneration, and revenue from other intermediation services, was down after three straight years of growth.
Features and Benefits
- Details collections by SIAE for the 2017 business year.
- Examines collections by source.
- Assesses the live entertainment sector.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue generator for Italian authors and publishers?
- Which entertainment sector registered the biggest rise in rights revenue last year?
Table of contents
No repeat of the record year for Italian authors' rights
Flat year for music collections
Live and mechanicals up, cinema and overseas down