At its annual user conference, Knowledge 2019, ServiceNow made a number of key product and platform announcements that will be available this year. In this report, we look at the high-level transition that ServiceNow is making and give examples of how its products are changing to support this transformation.
- Ovum was impressed by the fact that ServiceNow was increasingly maturing in how it reaches the new LOB customers it needs to sustain its ambition to become a $10bn company.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the role of AIOPs and why it is built in to ServiceNow’s ITOM offering.
- Discover why digital transformation means changing the culture of an organization and is built in by design at ServiceNow
Key questions answered
- What is the key business value of using ServiceNow solutions?
- What are the wider use cases for applying automated workflows in the enterprise?
Table of contents
ServiceNow becomes one of the key strategic partners for enterprise
AIOPs is built into ServiceNow's ITOM offering
Digital transformation means changing the culture of an organization and is built in by design at ServiceNow