Ovum's Service Provider Switching & Routing (SPSR) Forecast projects annual equipment revenues and shipments by product segment (core IP/MPLS, edge IP/MPLS, IP/Ethernet, and access switching and routing) for the period 2018–23.
- For the network applications market, network automation will be a key requirement that will drive the adoption of SDN controlled routers and switches applications, which will grow at a CAGR of 63% over the period 2018–23.
Features and Benefits
- Analyze the market growth by different regions.
- Evaluate the trends in port growth to support 5G bandwidth.
- Assess the impact of SDN controllers on the switching and routing market.
Key questions answered
- What is the key drivers driving growth?
- Which product area has the greatest growth?
- What regions have the most growth?
Table of contents
Download 1: Service Provider Switching & Routing Forecast Spreadsheet: 2018–23