Ovum's Service Provider Switching & Routing (SPSR) Forecast projects annual equipment revenues and shipments by product segment (core IP/MPLS, edge IP/MPLS, IP/Ethernet, and access switching and routing) for the period 2019–24.
- Service provider switching and routing equipment makes up a significant investment area, with these products migrating to higher denisty 100G and 400G port interfaces over the next five years.
Features and Benefits
- Assess the key growth regions for service provider switching and routing.
- Evaluate the port growth including 100G and 400G.
- Analyze the impact on virtualization on this market.
Key questions answered
- Which product area has the greatest growth?
- What regions have the most growth?
Table of contents
Download 1: Service Provider Switching & Routing Forecast Spreadsheet: 2019–24