Infosys' SAP practice aims to help businesses optimize their existing investments in SAP solutions and its Innov8 program will further accelerate enterprise SAP transformation programs.
- Infosys possesses core skills around SAP's products and ties it in with its deep vertical expertise to offer customized transformation pathways for its customers.
- Infosys has made significant investments in acquisitions, innovation hubs, tools and accelerators that further cement its skills and capabilities in the SAP services space.
Features and Benefits
- This report provides an in-depth overview of Infosys' SAP Services practice and how it is relevant to enterprises in their transformation journeys.
- The report provides a SWOT analysis of Infosys' SAP Services practice.
- The report aims to help customers learn about the investments that Infosys has made in tools, acquisitions, and innovation around its SAP practice.
Key questions answered
- What services does Infosys' SAP practice provide?
- What are some of the tools and accelerators that Infosys has around SAP?
- What kind of investments has Infosys made around its SAP practice?
Table of contents
SAP services portfolio
Acquisitions and IP
Key contract wins
Strategy and positioning