This spreadsheet tracks global service providers' fixed–mobile convergence (FMC) activities at three levels: the corporate-level convergence of fixed/TV with mobile businesses, fixed/TV with mobile at commercial-bundling level, and fixed and mobile technology convergence for the provision of broadband services (i.e., convergence at technology level).
- A comprehensive global view, updated biannually, of service providers' convergence levels and FMC KPIs by country.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a view of operators' FMC services.
- Tracks subscriber, ARPU, and service revenue numbers where reported.
- Provides a view of convergence at the corporate, commercial-bundling, and technology levels.
Key questions answered
- Which operators around the globe are converged at the corporate level but do not offer commercial bundles?
- Which operators around the globe have a convergence bundle for customers commercially?
- Which operators around the globe offer FMC technology for the use of fixed broadband?
Table of contents
Download 1: Service Provider Fixed–Mobile Convergence Tracker: 4Q17