With the spotlight on machine learning, it was only a matter of time before simplified self-service tools became available that would open it up beyond data scientists to database and application developers at large.
- Analyzes the emerging wave of self-service tools for machine learning and deep learning that are aimed at specific use cases.
Features and Benefits
- Compares the self-service machine learning/deep learning offerings from Amazon, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Analyzes how these cloud-based self-service offerings provide carefully curated experiences that can be used by practitioners who are not AI specialists.
Key questions answered
- How do the self-service machine learning offerings from the leading cloud providers compare?
- How are the experiences curated to make them appeal to less sophisticated practitioners?
Table of contents
Machine learning is getting democratized
Self-service machine learning is curated, but in different ways
CIO to enterprise: Resistance is futile