UK-based cybersecurity consultancy Security Alliance has launched a threat intelligence platform (TIP).
- The platform is designed to bring together strategic and operational intelligence to help companies understand their threat landscape while simultaneously providing the contextualized intelligence needed to mitigate the associated risks.
Features and Benefits
- Explains why TIPs have evolved and what they came into existence to do.
- Describes how Security Alliance's TIP is different.
Key questions answered
- How big is Security Alliance and what is its main business?
- How does ThreatMatch enhance its activity?
Table of contents
Security Alliance is a cyberthreat intelligence consultancy
ThreatMatch is Security Alliance’s TIP
ThreatMatch will remain operationally focused