Ovum's SDN Service Provider Multilayer Orchestration Forecast projects annual software and services revenues by segment and by geography. The SDN software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.3% over the period 2018–23.
- Asia and North America will lead the adoption of SDN software for automating and controlling network infrastructure to support 5G networks, 400G, and edge computing. All regions are growing but adoption will be later in the Middle East and Africa and Latin America and the Carribbean.
Features and Benefits
- Analyze the trends of optical element management systems and domain controllers.
- Analyze the trends of packet element management systems and domain controllers.
Key questions answered
- How important are SDN applications to the network automation market?
- How will the market transition from legacy element management systems?
Table of contents
Download 1: SDN Service Provider Multilayer Orchestration Forecast: 2018–23