Ovum's Saudi Arabia Forecast provides subscription and revenue forecasts through 2024 for major Saudi Arabian telecoms and media markets covering mobile, fixed broadband, fixed voice, pay TV, TV advertising, and OTT video.
- Saudi Arabia telecoms and media subscriptions will grow at a CAGR of 2.7% from 2019 to reach 59 million in 2024, driven 10.1% growth in OTT video subscriptions, 5.3% growth in fixed broadband subscriptions, and 2.6% growth in mobile connections over the forecast period.
- Mobile will be the largest segment throughout the forecast period, with 89% of total subscriptions in 2024, same as in 2019. Pay-TV subscriptions will decline by 6.9% over the period to reach 0.5 million in 2024, as fixed voice subscriptions decline 4.2% to reach 2.4 million in 2024.
Features and Benefits
- Assess which telecoms and media segments will record the fastest growth in subscriptions over the next five years in Saudi Arabia.
- Compare revenues generated by each segment of the TMT ecosystem in Saudi Arabia.
Key questions answered
- What will the value of the Saudi TMT market be in the next five years?
- Which telecoms and media segments will record the fastest growth in subscriptions over the next five years in Saudi Arabia?
Table of contents
Download 1: Saudi Arabia: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Forecasts: 2019–24