Palo Alto Networks' updates to its Prisma line of cloud-delivered security solutions will add full SD-WAN, improve cloud-based management, and lay the groundwork for portfolio-wide data protection.
- The updates represent progress in the vendor's goal of offering the broadest and deepest set of integrated enterprise security products and services for and from the cloud.
Features and Benefits
- Understand why the new cloud-based management option for Prisma Access will ease adoption, especially for new customers.
- Learn about the initial capabilities of Palo Alto Networks' revamped DLP engine.
Key questions answered
- Why will the new cloud-based management option for Prisma Access ease adoption, especially for new customers?
- What are the initial capabilities of Palo Alto Networks' revamped DLP engine?
Table of contents
Palo Alto Networks updates cover SD-WAN, DLP, SLAs
SD-WAN is the new network security battleground
Differentiation opportunities abound