SAP's plans to develop blockchain will bring it under the auspices of the Leonardo artificial intelligence project. This represents a significant expenditure of effort and resources by SAP to capture mindshare and strengthen its presence in the fields of blockchain and AI.
- A World Economic Forum survey estimates that by 2027, 10% of world GDP will be stored on blockchain technology; it thus appeals to security advocates as well as developers of transactional data management systems because of its supposed incorruptibility.
Features and Benefits
- Learn SAP's strategy for blockchain development.
- Evaluate the role of AI alongside distributed ledger.
Key questions answered
- How will SAP approach the development of distributed ledger technology in the coming year?
- What are the key success factors for SAP Leonardo blockchain?
Table of contents
Secure records and transactions are in high demand
Vertical expansion is key
No time like the present