The concept of "Intelligent Enterprise" was at the center of SAP's recent Sapphire Now conference in Orlando, Florida. SAP wants to be a key architect and partner for enterprises that are evolving and digitally transforming to make IT the heart of the business. In essence, it is about enterprises leveraging data to become more automated, improve business outcomes, and build customer intimacy through mass personalization.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning succinctly capture what the Intelligent Enterprise is about, Ovum believes.
- Both technologies structurally simplify and curate data models, rearchitecting business processes through real-time ML that builds a stronger digital foundation for the entire enterprise.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes SAP's strengths and weakness in AI and ML
- Evaluates the early learning from enterprises that have deployed AI and ML to improve business processes
Key questions answered
- What are the opportunities for vendors and service providers in ML and AI over the next five years?
- What will be the main impediments for these technologies and the challenges they will face with enterprises?
Table of contents
SAP takes AI and ML mainstream
The Leonardo approach to AI and ML
Queensland Treasury leverages Leonardo to prevent tax delinquency