SAP has reorganized and refocused all its development resources on its new moonshot, the Intelligent Enterprise, and SAP C/4HANA is the catalyst.
- SAP's C/4HANA announcement at Sapphire Now is a clear statement of intent to deliver modern solutions and a positive customer experience and act as the catalyst for what SAP refers to as the Intelligent Enterprise.
- The Intelligent Enterprise is SAP’s rallying cry and an ambitious moonshot.
Features and Benefits
- Explains why enterprises that have not considered SAP as a potential front-office application provider should re-evaluate the company now that it has a credible customer engagement platform.
- Discusses how SAP has revamped its focus for application development around the concept of the Intelligent Enterprise and its new customer experience solution, SAP C/4HANA.
Key questions answered
- How has SAP evolved and simplified its enterprise applications portfolio?
- What is C/4HANA and what is its potential value to an enterprise seeking to develop a coherent omnichannel platform?
Table of contents
SAP's new moonshot – the Intelligent Enterprise
SAP C/4HANA is the catalyst for the Intelligent Enterprise
Forget CRM and think CEP