The future of HANA is the future of SAP. Its next-generation applications are built around the real-time in-memory processing capabilities of SAP HANA and are therefore wedded to it.
- The role that SAP HANA is playing in the core of SAP's business: enterprise applications.
- The sunset of support for SAP ECC enterprise applications makes SAP's HANA strategy more than academic for its broad customer base.
Features and Benefits
- Find out how SAP's strategy to build next-generation applications impacts the database and third-party solution choices of its customers.
- Discover how SAP's strategy to build its next-generation applications on HANA could provide the opportunity to simplify and rationalize its extensive enterprise applications portfolio.
Key questions answered
- How does SAP's HANA strategy for its next-generation applications impact customers?
- How does SAP's HANA strategy for its next-generation applications impact SAP?
Table of contents
ERP is headed for a generational change – and this time the database comes with it
SAP's unveiling of C/4HANA confirms that database will shape the future portfolio
HANA could simplify SAP's product portfolio