The combination of Salesforce Customer 360 and MuleSoft Anypoint Platform provides a pragmatic approach to omnichannel development in both B2B and B2C scenarios.
- MuleSoft enriches Customer 360, ensuring all relevant customer data sources are included to create a true 360-degree view.
Features and Benefits
- Provides relevant information for enterprises seeking to develop a more integrated and effective customer engagement capability.
- Discusses how Salesforce Customer 360 provides a unique ID for every customer, ensuring that the customer is recognized throughout all interactions and across any channel.
Key questions answered
- What is Salesforce Customer 360 and why is it important?
- How does a combination of Customer 360 and MuleSoft Anypoint Platform create a true 360-degree view of the customer?
Table of contents
Customer 360 provides pragmatic support for customer engagement in B2C and B2B environments
MuleSoft enriches Customer 360, ensuring all relevant customer data sources are included to create a true 360-degree view
Dynamic orchestration in high-volume customer interaction environments is still on the horizon