At its sixth annual Higher Ed Summit in Washington, DC, in March 2018, Salesforce.org brought together its institutional customers and partner community to delve into the ways that technology can leverage deeper insights and enhance interactions between all constituents.
- Salesforce extends its investment in the higher education industry with two major announcements at the summit: Education Cloud (the umbrella term for all current and future Salesforce higher education products and solutions) and its new, open-source Gift Processing building block.
Features and Benefits
- Explains the benefits of enterprise-wide CRM
- Tracks CRM spend in the next 18 months in the higher ed industry
Key questions answered
- What are the benefits of enterprise-wide CRM for a university?
- How should a university develop an enterprise-wide CRM strategy?
Table of contents
GU360: Campus-wide connections at Georgetown University
Salesforce Advisor Link optimizes meaningful interaction between advisors and advisees
Enterprise-wide engagement is the path forward