This report provides a detailed analysis of all the main industry sectors in Russia.
- Russian live music has continued its recovery, which began a year earlier, bolstered by steady economic growth.
Features and Benefits
- Covers all of the main sectors in Russia's music industry.
- Discusses recorded-music sales, digital music retailing, royalty collections, and live.
Key questions answered
- How does Russia's recorded-music sector compare to its live industry?
- How did the three state-accredited collection societies perform in 2017?
Table of contents
Access transition boosting recorded-music growth
VKontakte the subscription service leader
Digital infrastructure and access
Copyright protection and rights administration
Home to large-scale online pirate supply
Economic recovery and currency stability promote live growth