Ovum's Russia: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Forecasts: 2018–23 provides subscription and revenue forecasts through 2023 for major Russian telecoms and media markets covering mobile, fixed broadband, fixed voice, pay TV, TV advertising, and OTT video.
- Russia telecoms and media subscriptions will grow at a CAGR of 1.4% from 2018 to reach 394 million in 2023, driven by 11% growth in OTT video subscriptions, 4.6% growth in fixed subscriptions, and 1.3% growth in both mobile and pay-TV segments.
- Russia telecoms and media revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.3% from $24bn in 2018 to $27bn in 2023 driven by growth in OTT video, fixed broadband, and TV advertising revenue.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes trends in Russian mobile, fixed broadband, TV, and OTT video segments.
- Identifies revenue, subscription, and penetration trends for each segment in the next five years.
Key questions answered
- Which segment will be the fastest-growing in the next five years in terms of subscribers?
- Which segment will have the highest CAGR growth in terms of revenues in over the forecast period?