This is an update on the Russian telecoms market, including mobile, fixed, and TV market analysis and forecasts. It also looks at recent operator initiatives and content strategies, development and adoption of NGA technologies, M&A activity, and regulation.
- Operators have started to diversify and expand into areas beyond standard telecoms services, such as engagement in financial services and adding innovative digital services to their portfolios.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes Russian mobile, fixed, and TV markets. Assesses recent developments in the market and operators' strategic initiatives.
- Identifies Russian operators' latest initiatives, including recent OTT service launches.
Key questions answered
- Who is the market leader in the mobile market?
- What are the market shares of other players?
- At what rate are 4G subscriptions growing?
Table of contents
Download 1: Russia Update, May 2018