Ovum has seen in surveys, research, and customer discussions that customers are demanding fewer security tools and have been suffering tool fatigue over the past few years.
- Customers do not want to buy or deploy yet another solution that does not talk to their existing security platforms. Vendors have reacted to this by providing more functionality in their security solutions and integrating their own security products.
Features and Benefits
- Learn more about the major themes Ovum observed at the recent RSA conference.
- Highlights what security vendors and providers should take note of.
Key questions answered
- What do the major trends observed at the RSA conference mean for the security industry?
- What does Ovum expect to see in the future based on these themes and trends?
Table of contents
Customer demand begs for consolidation and integration
Expect to see more of this
Vendors and providers are integrating their offers with platforms