With the distribution of recorded music now an access-dominated business, the means by which music fans engage in listening has come sharply into focus, and 5G offers music companies a host of opportunities.
- The uptake of access services is slowing in developed markets, and so forward planners are looking to new experiences to keep the growth momentum going.
Features and Benefits
- Examines the state of 5G rollouts and explains how high-speed networks could be good for the music industry.
- Gives examples of how 5G has already been used in music performance.
Key questions answered
- Where is world at with the commercial rollout of 5G networks?
- How could the music industry benefit from 5G fast connections?
Table of contents
5G and the opportunity for new content delivery
The three stages of 5G rollout
5G and the music industry