The consumer telco market will be worth more than $1.2tn by 2022. By this time, 76% of consumer revenue will come from just three services: broadband, mobile data, and pay TV.
- If telcos do not find a source of new revenue growth as broadband and mobile data markets start to become saturated, growth in the whole consumer telco market will eventually come to a stop.
Features and Benefits
- Reveals the biggest opportunities for growth in the consumer telco market.
- Puts into context the digital consumer TMT industry, and the telco's role within it.
Key questions answered
- What are the biggest growth markets in the consumer space?
- What is the future role of the telco in the consumer market?
Table of contents
The consumer telco market
Telco services have never been so critical
The great telco business transformation
Unfortunately, the era of broadband and mobile data revenue growth is nearly over
New strategies for long-term growth
A three-pronged strategy
Delivering a best-in-class IP network is the bedrock of the consumer strategy
In search of new value