In this report Riverbed, which comes from the world of WAN optimization and now competes in the SD-WAN market, explains how it approaches the security challenge.
- It enables traffic to be prioritized, such that only mission-critical application traffic need traverse expensive Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) links, while other types can go over broadband or even 4G and 5G cellular (aka Long-Term Evolution, or LTE) connections.
Features and Benefits
- Explains the security challenges of direct-to-net connectivity for branch offices.
- Describes how Riverbed addresses these challenges.
Key questions answered
- Who does Riverbed currently partner with for SD-WAN security?
- Should we expect further partnerships of this kind?
Table of contents
Riverbed has been in the SD-WAN market since 2016
Riverbed partners Zscaler for SD-WAN security
The vendor started in WAN optimization
Digital performance means CX and next-gen networking