Digital and omnichannel engagement is having a major impact on the retail industry. One of the emerging trends impacting retailers' business and organizational strategies is connected experiences.
- Retailers must balance growing market disruptors with customers' increasing expectations.
- Proactively engaging with customers requires holistic data.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses how to engage with retail customers through integrated data and technologies.
- Reviews how integrated customer journeys enable real-time personalized interactions.
Key questions answered
- What are the greatest challenges for retail marketers in meeting customer expectations?
- What customer experience management technologies do marketers in retail intend to invest in during 2019?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
The road to connected customer pathways
Retailers must balance growing market disruptors with increasing customer expectations
Integrating data for unified customer profiles poses challenges
Proactively engaging with customers requires holistic data
Building the technology foundation for unified commerce is a priority
Integrated architecture creates a seamless flow of engagement
Retailers show progress in organizing employees around the customer
A single framework manages and orchestrates content
Marketers anticipate greater personalization from connected journeys
Integrated journeys enable real-time and personalized interactions