Ovum’s retail banking technology forecast covers ICT spending supporting the consumer and business banking lines of business of financial institutions globally. This is segmented by Ovum's updated business function and location taxonomy covering the period 2017 to 2023.
- There will continue to be a shift in ICT spend allocation toward supporting the digital channels, with both online and mobile platforms seeing strong growth across all regions.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a highly interactive model with the ability to view data sets and trend charts across geographies and sources.
- Assesses market spend and growth at country level for 20 key markets.
Key questions answered
- Which regions will see strongest growth in ICT expenditure over 2018 to 2023?
- Where will retail banks prioritize spend?
Table of contents
Retail banking: Business function
Download 1: Retail Banking Technology Spending Through 2023: Business Function Segmentation