Ovum’s retail banking technology forecast covers ICT spending supporting the consumer and business banking lines of business of financial institutions globally. This is segmented by Ovum's updated business function and location taxonomy covering the period 2015 to 2022.
- ICT growth by retail banks will increase in 2017 and 2018 before growth plateaus around 4.5% over 2018 to 2022.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a highly interactive model with the ability to view data sets and trend charts across geographies and sources.
- Assess market spend and growth at country level for 20 key markets.
Key questions answered
- Which regions will see strongest growth in ICT expenditure over 2017 to 2022?
- Where will retail banks prioritize spend?
Table of contents
Download 1: Retail Banking Technology Spending through 2022: Business Function Segmentation