IT is treading a delicate path between trying to provide the business with the new technology and services required to compete in a digital economy and keeping existing technology and services running.
- IT must redefine its role in the digital enterprise, or it risks becoming obsolete.
Features and Benefits
- Explains how CIOs can balance the demands for innovation with maintaining existing services within their current budgets.
- Understand how cloud computing can help link IT spend to business activity, making IT a value creator and not a cost center.
Key questions answered
- What are the key factors creating the tension between innovation and support?
- What steps must CIOs take to begin the transformation of IT capability?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
IT must redefine its role in the digital enterprise, or it risks becoming obsolete
IT must be the enabler of corporate change
Cloud computing can help link IT spend to business activity, making IT a value creator and not a cost center
Cloud computing will change the narrative that CIOs relay to the business
The journey begins by making IT operations pivotal to digital transformation
Digital transformation must be IT-led
A platform layer must integrate critical capabilities and services