At its annual Red Hat Summit customer conference, Red Hat focused on the challenges for organizations on the digital transformation journey.
- One of the biggest challenges faced by organizations as they look to adopt newer cloud-native concepts (containers, microservices, serverless) is marrying this new world with their existing portfolios and processes.
Features and Benefits
- Understand that delivering in a multicloud world requires partnerships to be developed.
- Understand how Openshift is providing the pragmatic solution to the migration to cloud-native.
Key questions answered
- What is Red Hat's strategy?
- What new capabilities does Red Hat plan to include over the next 12 months?
Table of contents
The change process is required to ensure organizations can successfully deliver business outcomes
Openshift is providing a pragmatic solution for the migration to cloud-native
Delivering in a multicloud world requires partnerships to be developed