With Red Hat OpenShift, which is a container application platform based on Kubernetes orchestration, Red Hat has taken a balanced perspective on the needs of its customers when it comes to the requirements from any container management platform.
- Recognizing that the current environment is a mixture of cloud-native migration and lift and shift requires a flexible approach to management.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the way OpenShift is different from most major competitors.
- Learn about the ways OpenShift can be deployed.
Key questions answered
- What are the key value drivers behind using OpenShift?
- What are technical differences between OpenShift and other platforms?
Table of contents
A mixture of cloud-native migration and lift and shift requires a flexible approach to management