Ukrainian authors' society UACRR has reported a big rise in royalty collections and distributions to its author and publisher members
- Revenue from theaters, the society's biggest income source, grew for the third consecutive year, but the biggest boost to overall growth came from live collections and TV receipts.
Features and Benefits
- Details the collection results published by the Ukrainian authors' society UACCR.
- Assesses revenue by collection source as well as giving an analysis on the current problems with CMO accreditation.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue generator for Ukrainian authors?
- What caused live and TV collections to more than double in 2017?
Table of contents
The struggle for rights collection reform in Ukraine
Rising rights collections despite unlicensed competition
Sharp growth for live and TV receipts