Splice Machine has received a significant endorsement from IT services firm Accenture, as it becomes one of the pillars of the Accenture Insights Platform.
- Splice Machine's native Spark support differentiates it in a landscape where cloud-native and general-purpose databases are building their scale-out stories and provides a good launchpad for developing more vertical industry applications embedding ML.
Features and Benefits
- Explains why Accenture has chosen to incorporate Sparks analytics into its Accenture Insights Platform.
- Discusses the types of real-time, operational use cases for which the Splice Machine/Spark platform is suited.
Key questions answered
- Why did Accenture add the Splice Machine platform to its analytics offering?
- What are the use cases for which the Accenture/Splice Machine real-time insights solution is suited?
Table of contents
Combining ACID with Spark analytics in a multipurpose database
Getting Accenture's buy-in