PwC has published its annual assessment and forecasts for the recorded-music and live music sectors.
- Digital music revenue is forecast to rise, from $16.3bn in 2018, to $24.5bn in 2022. The digital music share of total recorded-music revenue is expected to end the forecast period at 75%.
Features and Benefits
- Details the latest recorded-music and live industry forecasts from PwC.
- Explains why PwC believes recorded-music revenue will overtake live revenue this year and gradually increase its lead.
Key questions answered
- How much will consumers spend on recorded music in 2022?
- What will be the combined recorded and live music revenue total in 2022?
Table of contents
Positive expectations for the recorded-music and live sectors
Digital music and access service tipping points
Live music the steady growth sector