UCaaS leaders have been slow to expand internationally, providing an opportunity for less established players to build a customer base in their local markets.
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise is establishing its UCaaS, CPaaS, and collaboration SaaS in markets where Twilio, Microsoft, and others have been slow to expand.
Features and Benefits
- Examines Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise's UCaaS and CPaaS offerings.
- Examines Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise's challenges and opportunities as a provider of UCaaS and CPaaS platforms.
Key questions answered
- How are smaller companies challenging larger, more established rivals in the market for CPaaS and UCaaS platforms?
- What kind of partners and customers are looking for alternative approaches to CPaaS?
Table of contents
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise's CPaaS opportunity
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise's collaboration app opportunity
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise's UCaaS opportunity