There’s no sign yet of a collapse of the vinyl revival, and audience demand for the format is in sharp contrast to that of its onetime nemesis, the CD.
- The segment faces challenges, as supply problems continue to dog record companies – while there are no hard numbers available, there are plenty of reports to suggest that long wait times for orders tend to be the norm.
Features and Benefits
- Examines the current market status of vinyl pressing.
- Details both the problems with keeping up with the vinyl revival and how new-style presses are coming on line.
Key questions answered
- What are the music industry's main problems with the revival in vinyl?
- What are pressing plants doing to solve the current logjams in supply?
Table of contents
Keeping up with the revival in vinyl
Reimagining the pressing process
Innovation to maintain revival supply