Australian authors' society APRA AMCOS has reported a new record for collections and distributions.
- In what has become something of an annual occurrence, Australian authors' society APRA AMCOS has reported a new record for collections and distributions. The latest figures are for the financial year ending June, and according to the society, more songwriting and composing royalties were paid to music creators, music publishers, and overseas collection societies than ever before.
Features and Benefits
- Details the latest results for the Australian authors' society APRA AMCOS.
- Explains the performance of collections by source with an update on the OneMusic Australia licensing initiative.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue generator for Australian authors and publishers?
- What share of total collections in Australian in the year to June was from digital sources?
Table of contents
A record year for APRA AMCOS collections and distributions
Digital is the major growth provider
Live boosts public performance revenue