UMC sees fourth consecutive year of revenue growth.
- French media company Vivendi has reported a positive end to the financial year for UMG.
- In line with previous results statements, recorded-music revenue for the company was boosted by strong growth from subscriptions and streaming earnings.
Features and Benefits
- The research note outlines UMG's final-quarter and full-year financial details.
- The note assesses revenue by source for the recorded-music and music publishing divisions.
Key questions answered
- What share of UMG's recorded-music revenue was generated by streaming in 2018?
- Which region accounts for the biggest share of UMG's recorded-music revenue and how has that changed over the last couple of years?
Table of contents
Fourth consecutive year of revenue growth
Subscriber growth and stronger market share
North America increasing regional dominance