This is an update on the Portugal telecoms market, covering mobile, fixed broadband, TV and OTT video, operator initiatives, M&A, and regulation. It includes subscription, revenue, and technology forecasts for these services.
- The incumbent PT Portugal rebranded itself as Altice Portugal in March 2018. The move came as a part of Altice's unified global strategy, which is aimed at transforming the group into a worldwide player under a single brand by 2018.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes service provider KPIs
- Identifies key developments across telecoms, TV, and OTT video
Key questions answered
- Who are the market leaders in the fixed and mobile markets? What are the market shares of the key players?
- How will revenues grow in the next five years? Which technologies will drive revenue growth?
Table of contents
Download 1: Portugal: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report